$300.00 – $9,000.00
|1000 gram Pack|
|500 gram Pack|
|250 gram Pack|
|100 gram Pack|
|50 gram Pack|
|25 gram Pack|
Dichloroacetamine or 2-phenyl-2- (methylamino) cyclohexanone is classified as an arylcyclohexylamine-based drug. Chlorinated triamine contains a benzene ring attached to a cyclohexane ring replaced by an oxo group (cyclohexanone). The aminomethyl chain DCK HCL is involved with the carbon-carbon (R2) adjacent to the cyclohexanone ring.
As an arylcyclohexylamine-based drug, dichloroacetate or 2-phenyl-2- (methylamino) cyclohexanone belongs to the class of arylcyclohexylamines. Dechlorinated triamines contain benzene rings attached to cyclohexane rings replaced by oxo groups (cyclohexanones). In the vicinity of the cyclohexanone ring, the aminomethyl chain (-N-CH3) interacts with the carbon-carbon pair (R2).
As a result, chlorphenethylamine is a conventional molecule.
1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising: (i) a pharmaceutical compound, or an enantiomer, a mixture of enantiomers, or an isotopic variant thereof, wherein the pharmaceutical compound comprises a protonated nitrogen atom; and (ii) a complexing agent, wherein the complexing agent is an acid-substituted cyclodextrin comprising a plurality of acidic functional groups, wherein the plurality of acidic functional groups comprise an acidic group which acts as a counterion for the protonated nitrogen atom of the pharmaceutical compound.
2. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, wherein the complexing agent comprises a substituted cyclodextrin.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, wherein the complexing agent comprises cyclodextrin substituted with at least one acidic functional group.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein the cyclodextrin is substituted with 3 to 8 acidic functional groups.
5. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 4, wherein the cyclodextrin is sulfobutylether- β-cyclodextrin
6. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, wherein the pharmaceutical composition has a lower osmolality than a composition comprising a salt of the pharmaceutical compound and a salt of the complexing agent.
7. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, wherein the pharmaceutical composition is substantially free of excess ions.
25 gram Pack, 50 gram Pack, 100 gram Pack, 250 gram Pack, 500 gram Pack, 1000 gram Pack