$200.00 – $2,300.00
|1000 gram Pack|
|500 gram Pack|
|250 gram Pack|
|100 gram Pack|
|50 gram Pack|
|25 gram Pack|
Stimulants like ecstasy and amphetamines (such as speed) sold in colored pellets, white powder, or colored capsules
What does it look like?
- Colored tablets, which are called pellets
- White or brown powder
- Variously colored capsules
How Long Does A Benzofury High Last?
As a rule of thumb, you will usually begin to feel the effects of benzo fury approximately four hours after taking it.
Within 14 hours, they usually fade away. There is also a “comedown” period for some people after using the drug. Low mood and flu-like symptoms, such as fatigue, headaches, and chills, may accompany the comedown.
How long the effects last and the drug stays in your system depends on how much you’ve taken, your size and what other drugs you may have also taken.
Your doctor can help you create an aftercare plan before you leave your treatment program. In addition to therapy, regular exercise, and assistance with housing, education, and employment, this plan will aim to reduce your risk of relapse.
If you would like more information about drug addiction treatment options, please get in touch with AddAddiction Center. Our comprehensive board-certified healthcare provider offers comprehensive patient services to keep you or your loved one drug-free.
Physical health risks
Benzofuran 6-Apb compounds such as 6-APB and 5-APB are similar to ecstasy and amphetamines (like speed), so risks may include:
- Dilated pupils, tingling feelings, tightening of the jaw muscles, raised body temperature, increased blood pressure and heart rate, and insomnia.
- A comedown (experienced when you stop taking the drug) may last a number of days – with feelings of tiredness and low mood.
- Research suggests a potential risk of heart damage associated with long-term use of 5-APB and 6-Apb.
25 gram Pack, 50 gram Pack, 100 gram Pack, 250 gram Pack, 500 gram Pack, 1000 gram Pack